The learners licence test, your theoretical knowledge on road signs, rules of the road and vehicle controls. You must be at least 16 years old to obtain a learners licence for a motorcycle (code 1) and 17 years old for a light motor vehicle (code 2) and heavy motor vehicle (code 3).
Passing this test is the first step towards an independent driving future, but getting it can also be the beginning of a nightmare. Don't let that happen to you. We have compiled a great learners course that will give you all the knowledge you need to pass your test.
Don't go and write the test on general knowledge, you will fail.
Make sure you do it right the first time.
Here is what Victoria driving school offer to you
- We give you a background on that what you will be expected
- We offer a full course with all the questions that you need to pass
- You can attend the course any time from 08:00 to 16:00 during the week and on Saturdays from 08:00 to 11:00
- You must visit the Traffic Department if you choose to do your learner licence appointment
Here is what you will need
- ID book + 2 ID photos
- R68,00 to do your booking
Please let us, Victoria Driving School, know when your test is, please !
- Please note that when you pass your learners test, you will obtain a learners certificate that cost R33,00
- To get a learners or drivers licence, your first step is to visit Victoria Driving School for a K53 compliant training course
- Get a learner licence booking. If you do your learners through us, we will introduce you to your driver instructor, the one who will train you for your drivers test